We seek a committed woman* to join our team to provide vital operational management within the organisation.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing the development, implementation and delivery of streamlined processes to support operational infrastructure and ensure the effectiveness of the Rights of Women team. Their key areas of responsibility will be to:
- Lead the day-to-day HR functions of the organisation
- Work closely with the Director in managing the finances of the organisation
- Support the development of the organisation including identifying areas for prioritisation, continuous improvement and mitigating risk through collaborative working
- Provide expert advice and support to enable the team to develop new ways of working, translating legislation, guidance, policies, and procedures into practice.
- Contribute to writing, producing, and implementing guidance/workbooks to develop individual/team practice, and performance.
They will work closely with the Director and Office Manager in their role and will line manage core staff members including the Office Manager and Finance Officer.
Salary: £28,000 per annum (pro-rata of FTE £35,000 per annum) plus 3% pension contribution
Conditions of Service: 28 hours per week (4 days)
Location: Hybrid: Home-based but with expectation of flexibility to attend our offices as needed at Rights of Women, 52-54 Featherstone Street, London EC1Y 8RT and occasional external meetings
Holiday entitlement: Pro-rata of FTE 25 days annual leave plus public holidays [FTE per annum rate] Additionally, Rights of Women closes between Christmas and New Year and the days in between these dates (which aren’t public holidays) are granted as additional leave pro-rata.
Responsible to: Director
Closing date for applications: Thursday 9th December 2021 5pm
Interviews: Tuesday 14th December 2021
Start date: Monday 10th January 2022 or shortly after dependent on notice period required
No CVs accepted
*Occupational Requirement (Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9 Part I) applies
Rights of Women is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. We actively encourage applications from women from a diversity of backgrounds, and with a range of skills and experiences. We are particularly interested to hear from women from Black and minoritised backgrounds.