The Domestic violence injunction handbook is essential reading for all women considering applying for an injunction, and for professionals who offer advice and support to women experiencing domestic violence.
This extensive and detailed handbook enables women to obtain protection from violence and includes:
- What type of injunctions are available
- The law in relation to non-molestation orders and occupation orders
- Who can apply
- Preparing and making an application
- Preparing for the hearing
- Representing yourself in court
- Enforcing the injunction
- Information on harassment injunctions, forced marriage protection orders, female genital mutilation orders
- Protection that may be available if domestic violence is reported to the police
The handbook includes example documents and helpful tips to guide women without lawyers through the application process.
Women who call our advice lines can request a free copy of Domestic violence injunctions handbook. Alternatively, you can purchase a copy for £10. Delivery will take up to 10 working days.